Thursday, April 7, 2011

Singapore Fun

I'm officially alone now here in my suite that my two good friends, Sienna and Mitch are back to work. It's damn quiet now. All I can hear the sound of keyboard as I blog this. I  kinda miss them already. And oh, I missed my cappuccino at Executive lounge too! Sad tummy huh! I have Pizza (from last night's dinner courtesy of Sienna) here though, so you can't call it "miserable" at all. Hehe. I woke up late with sore feet from dancing all night at Arena in Clark Quay. The place was cool, the band was great. And the crowd were the coolest ever. I haven't been dancing for quite sometime you know, at least not the "dance-floor-kind-of-a-dance" HAHAHA. So I felt like I was the dancing diva I used to be or born to be! One guy asked me if I came from Africa, "the way you dance is so African", he said. That got me wondering how Africans move like on the dance floor, and how I was last night... hmmm...  I guess the latter is gonna take me forever to find out since mitch and sienna were too occupied last night. Hahaha. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful time really. Being with old friends and meet new ones.
Marriott Hotel
Clark Quay Diva, Jume J-LO!


@Arena with the sweetest Biatch

Hahaha! PAA mode!

Mitch, Kumad(g) and Sienn

No comments:

Post a Comment